It is possible by analysing blood to predict age and a myriad of disease process. The blood reveals information about all the organs, the organs points to the cell and the cell points to the DNA and somewhere along that way is the insightful root cause and the logical no side effect treatment.
Plasma 55% with 91.5% of Plasma is H2o Water, Formed Elements 45%
Red blood cells (erythrocytes) - transport oxygen to body cells and deliver carbon dioxide to the lungs. Contain enormous amounts of a protein called hemoglobin. When the kidneys detect low oxygen levels, they produce and release a hormone called erythropoietin. Erythropoietin stimulates the production of red blood cells by red bone marrow. When the kidneys sense the increase in oxygen levels in the blood, they slow the release of erythropoietin. Red blood cell production decreases. Adults have around 25 trillion red blood cells in circulation at any given time. Too few being produced or malform an indication of health issues. 1
Platelets - When you get a cut, the platelets bind to the site of the damaged vessel, thereby causing a blood clot and stop us from bleeding. Platelets, the smallest of blood cells. A blood vessel will send out a signal when it becomes damaged. When platelets receive that signal, they will respond by traveling to the area and transforming into their "active" formation. To make contact with the broken blood vessel, platelets grow long tentacles and then resemble a spider or an octopus. A normal platelet count ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood. Having more than 450,000 platelets is a condition called thrombocytosis; having less than 150,000 is known as thrombocytopenia.
White blood cells (leukocytes) - immune system cells, too many or too few or badly formed, general health status indicator. Has the DNA of where originated from in the cell 1
- Granulocytes are phagocytes, that is they are able to ingest foreign cells such as bacteria, viruses and other parasites. There are three different forms of granulocytes:
- Neutrophils are by far the most prevalent of these cells. Each neutrophil cell can ingest up to between around 5 and 20 bacteria in its lifetime.
- Eosinophils are involved in allergic reactions and can attack multicellular parasites such as worms.
- Basophils are also involved in allergic reactions and are able to release histamine, which helps to trigger inflammation, and hepari, which prevents blood from clotting.
- Agranular cells are noted by the absence of granules in their cytoplasm, which distinguishes them from granulocytes.
- Monocytes can develop into two types of cell:
- Dendritic cells are antigen-presenting cells which are able to mark out cells that are antigens (foreign bodies) that need to be destroyed by lymphocytes.
- Macrophages are phagocyte cells which are larger and live longer than neutrophils. Macrophages are also able to act as antigen-presenting cells.
- Lymphocytes are cells which help to regulate the body’s immune system. The main types of lymphocytes are: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T lymphocytes (T cells)
- B lymphocytes are able to release antibodies which are Y shaped proteins that bind to infected microbes or cells of the body that have become infected. Antibodies can either neutralize the target microbe or can mark it out for attack by T lymphocytes.
- T lymphocytes, there are a number of different T lymphocytes:
- Helper T cells release a protein called cytokines which help to further direct the response of other white blood cells.
- Cytotoxic T cells (also known as natural killer T cells) are able to release molecules which kill viruses and other antigens.
- Memory T cells will be present after the body has fought off an infection and help the body to deal more easily with any future infection of the same type.
- Regulatory T cells (also known as suppressor T cells) help to regulate other T cells to prevent them targeting the body’s own cells.
The difference if any in white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets in young people blood versus old people blood is unknown. The analysation offers a slew of health information that points to organs. The number of cells, too few, too many, malfunction and malformation and key observations.
Amino Acids (34)
- Alpha-Amino Adipic Acid
- Alpha-Amino Butyric Acid
- Arginine, Asparagine
- Aspartic Acid
- Beta-Amino Isobutyric Acid
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid
- Glutamic Acid
Nitrogenous waste - Substances that contains nitrogen are produced from protein metabolism. Nitrogenous waste products have their origin in the breakdown of proteins by cells. Cells catabolize amino acids to obtain energy. The first step of this process is deamination.
- ammonia - the direct waste produced as a byproduct of protein metabolism.
- urea - formed in the liver from the conversion of ammonia.
Electrolytes - Electrolytes are chemicals that conduct electricity when mixed with water. They regulate nerve and muscle function, hydrate the body, balance blood acidity and pressure, and help rebuild damaged tissue. The muscles and neurons are sometimes referred to as the “electric tissues” of the body. They rely on the movement of electrolytes through the fluid inside, outside, or between cells.
Nutrients - These nutrients include glucose, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. Blood also transports some hormones secreted by endocrine system glands to target organs and tissues.
Proteins - Coagulants, mainly fibrinogen, aid in blood clotting, Plasma proteins, such as albumin and globulin, that help maintain the colloidal osmotic pressure at about 25 mmHg
List of human blood components
List of human hormones
Blood temperature must remain at 37° Celsius at all times as heating the blood and perhaps cooling the blood ruins the rejuvenating factors. Male blood must go to males, and female blood must go to females because of differing hormone levels and pre and post menopausal considerations. The issues with a whole blood transfusion is someone will screw up blood types, minor issue of pathogens or adverse reactions, DNA differences, blood trafficking black markets. Air contamination into the blood stream, stroke could be triggered should air get into the bloodstream and transfusion associated circuitry overload (TACO), Transfusion studies show 1% of people die during transfusions so precautions must be taken to eliminate adverse reactions.
Along with pill pushers, another concern is pushing fads into the infusion, the "we can dump everything in there and charge big" mentality. Do not infuse what the body does not already produce, do not come and say it has been shown that paint stripper improves skin elasticity, do not add Metformin or Resveratrol. The human body maintains its youth without requiring medications from big pharma or additional additives and to return or maintain such is the goal. A concern is bad thinking, like more is better, more is not better. Ask yourself, does the body of a young person make that factor, if not then how are we heading in the right direction by adding foreign chemicals? It should not be in there. If the body does not produce that factor, do not infuse that factor! If the body has a certain mg of that factor do not exceed that dosage. There are interrelationships, chain reactions, cascades, domino effects causing effects in associated systems. Hormones, collagen, factors and all the nutrients the body produces on its own is generally safe and well tolerated. If someone dies because you added some scam product then it will be game over for you.
Its mean temperature is 38 degrees Celcius. Heating or freezing the young blood destroys its rejuvenating factors. The composition of male blood differs from male blood, testosterone and estrogen. The blood type must be the same between the donor and the recipient.
It has a pH of 7.35-7.45, making it slightly basic (less than 7 is considered acidic).
Whole blood is about 4.5-5.5 times as viscous as water, indicating that it is more resistant to flow than water. This viscosity is vital to the function of blood because if blood flows too easily or with too much resistance, it can strain the heart and lead to severe cardiovascular problems.
Whole Blood, Protein Supplementation, Cell Signalling
How do you know the health effects of altering the composition of blood? The manufacture of a blood product that is safe and effective will be a challenge but not impossible.
Whole blood is the best you can get. Blood is a multi billion dollar substance that the body produces. The human body produces a product so advanced that humans cannot reproduce and struggle to understand. Athletic young whole blood is the gold standard. The idea is broadly simple, analyse the composition of young blood in contrast to old blood and synchronize or normalize the levels of nutrients identical to young blood. This has been shown to have health benefits and be regenerative. This treatment is performed each month. However more complicated.
- Their are DNA differences in blood, certain blood cells have the cell and mitochondria DNA of the recipient.
- It is not only about the quantities of proteins but also the quality of the cells in young blood, the robustness of the young cells is preferable.
- The blood must be kept at 37° celsius, if heated or cooled the regenerative factors are ruined and it must be infused as soon as possible after extraction. 1
- Some proteins in blood rise due to age while some fall. The blood must be normalized not simply added to existing blood.
- A receiver should not lead an unhealthy lifestyle, they must compliment the transfusion with a tissue building lifestyle, cardio, weight training, fasting and a precise diet.
- A man has different blood composition to a women and pre and post menopausal women have different blood composition. The formula becomes more complex at this point.
- Their are different blood types, a blood type error will cause death.
- The blood product must be free of pathogens.
- The competence in performing the treatment, the procedure must be without complication, if air is infused it can cause stroke.
- Advanced expertise is crucial in obtaining an optimal result.
- much much more...
The safety, function, importance and regenerative value of each protein must be known. At 20,000 proteins their is plenty of lab work required along side the practice. Single proteins studies and their effect on epigenetic markers and non-epigenetic aging bio markers.
A synthesized young blood product. A biomedical machine to process and normalize blood, add or subtracts to synchronize the composition identical to young blood, theoretically without needing young blood. Similar blood cleaning machines already exist and adding some composition monitoring and composition alteration is not unimaginable. However more conventional, it is not as high quality as a young persons blood as it is not only about the quantities be it increasing or decreasing certain proteins but the quality robustness of the young athletic cells. Blood Filtration or Conditioning Machine
Cell Signals, Not Blood, the brain receives 15-20% of the body's blood supply. The blood also removes materials from the brain. Blood is supplied to the entire brain by two pairs of arteries: the internal carotid arteries and vertebral arteries. The hypothalamus detects that the body needs more testosterone, it secretes a hormone called gonadotropin-releasing hormone. The gonadotropin-releasing hormone makes its way over to the pituitary gland also in the brain. When the pituitary gland detects the gonadotropin-releasing hormone, it starts producing two hormones: 1) follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinzing hormone (LH). The FSH and LH hitch a ride down to our testicles on the bloodstream. When the FSH and LH reach the testicles, they chemical signal them to do two different tasks. FSH kicks off sperm production, while LH stimulates the Leydig cells in our testicles to create more testosterone. When the hypothalamus detects enough testosterone in blood, it signals the pituitary gland to quit secreting LH causing the testicles to reduce testosterone production. Forget the blood just send the signals and the body will produce the proteins.
📝 📜 ⏱️ ⬆️
Welcome To Our Blockchain!
Simply named Manhattan Group, our blockchain is under development on Github. It's open source and programmed in C.